![]() |
| Do I not have the most handsome husband EVER? |
Monday, August 12, 2013
Happy Birthday Fish
It was Tyler's birthday this week. Luckily he only had to go to work for like an hour that morning. I decorated the house for him while he was gone and when he got home he opened a few presents, and then we went to see PLANES. It wasn't as good as Cars, but still really cute. Plus Ty loved that his ship was in it renamed the USS Dwight D. Flysenhower! Ha ha Flysenhower. My parents gave Tyler an incredible present that I benefited from as well. They made us reservations and prepaid for an incredible dinner at Salacia, a 5 star steak house here in Virginia Beach. We had a private booth with no chairs...just couches and comfy pillows right on the beach. We LOVED it. The view was AMAZING, the food INCREDIBLE, and the company even better. After dinner we sat and listened to a sweet band playing on the beach. So glad to finally be spending our first full year together. I love you little Fish.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment